Today, the sailing ships are finally in Valparaíso. I made this video so as to show you guys some images of them. As you probably already know, this thursday, we are going to visit these ships at the port so as to get the necessary information about them in order to share it with your classmates.
Some of you have been selected to join me in this visit; so be ready for this experience!!!.
I'll be waiting for you tomorrow (a meeting has been arranged to inform the details at 13:00 hrs)
Here, there is also a picture of the participating sailing ships, including name, country, and homeport, so take a look of it to be up-to-date.

date Tuesday, April 13, 2010

2 comentarios to “Bicentennial Regatta - 1st Day - "The Arrival"”

  1. Anonymous
    April 14, 2010 at 4:56 PM

    very good article and the rest very good video!!




    Alejandro guerrero


    see you tomorrow

  1. English Teacher
    April 14, 2010 at 10:41 PM

    Thanks Alejandro, I hope we have a great time tomorrow. I visited the ships last night and it was awesome ( I laughted a lot, danced, and took some funny pictures (I'll show you some tomorrow XD)

    I'll see you tomorrow

Leave a Reply: